Entrance Exams Abroad
Oulu University of Applied Sciences organises entrance exams abroad in co-operation with the FINNIPS-network (Finnish Network for International Programmes). The FINNIPS network consists of 17 Finnish Universities of Applied Sciences. These Universities of Applied Sciences offer over 40 Bachelor’s Degree Programmes that are conducted entirely in English. The exams of the network will be held outside Finland in April 2017. You can find the co-operating degree programmes from the Finnips website.
Oulu UAS will invite applicants who have demonstrated their eligibility by the set date to participate in the entrance exams in the countries listed at the bottom of this page.
Applicants applying from these countries will get detailed information of the exam in the invitation letter.
Oulu UAS will organize entrance exams only through FINNIPS organization. Embassy exams will not be organized in the spring 2017.
Entrance examination outside Finland in the spring 2017
- Brazil: São Paulo 6.-7.4.2017
- China: Guangzhou 5.-6.4.2017
- China: Wuhan 8.-9.4.2017
- Estonia: Tallinn to be confirmed
- Germany: Frankfurt 10.-11.4.2017
- Great Britain: London 11.-12.4.2017
- Hungary: Budapest 5.-6.4.2017
- Kazakhstan: Astana 5.-6.4.2017
- Kenya: Nairobi 10.-12.4.2017
- Nepal: Kathmandu 9.-11.4.2017
- Russia: Moscow 5.-6.4.2017
- Russia: St. Petersburg 5.-6.4.2017
- USA: Chicago 8.4.2017
- Vietnam: Hanoi 4.-5.4.2017
- Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City 1.-2.4.2017