|Y00050F||Social Media as a Tool in Work Communities (5 cr)|
|Prerequisites||No prerequisites needed|
|Objectives||Student is familiar with the basics of social media and can utilize different social media tools in work environment. The student understands the netiquette and the forming of digital identity. The student knows core concepts of information security in social media and can utilize social media in work environment.|
|Content||1. What is social media?
2. What kind of social media tools, network environments and services are available?
3. What are the rules of social media and how they are build up in a work community?
4. What is a digital identity and how it is formed?
5. What kind of information security things should be taken into account when utilizing social media in work communities?
6. How social media is utilized in work communities?
|Recommended optional programme components||If necessary, the student advisor will recommend optional programme components for each student based on their individual study plan.|
|Accomplishment methods||Not applicable|
|Execution methods||Not applicable|
|Evaluation Criteria||Not applicable|
|Assessment Frameworks||Not applicable|
|Further Information||Not applicable|
Show old implementations
- 02.09.2019 - 31.07.2020 (Y00050F-3019 | YHT20K, YHT19S)
- 16.09.2019 - 31.07.2020 (Y00050F-3021 | YHT19S, YHT20K)
- 01.08.2020 - 31.07.2021 (Y00050F-3022 | YHT20S)
- 01.08.2020 - 31.07.2021 (Y00050F-3023 | YHT20S)