Matchmaking event for food chain operators and ICT/technology providers
Are you looking for Finnish partners to cooperate with in the supply of food products or in the development of food production/business process digitalisation/automation? We are happy to invite international participants to meet online with companies and other organisations operating in the food sector in the Oulu Region, Finland, to discuss potential cooperation! The Matchmaking event for food chain operators and ICT/tecnology providers will be organised on 20 January 2021, and the online meetings may take place any time after 29 January 2021. Participation is free of charge! You may check e.g. this article to learn more about the Oulu Region's food value chains.
This is how it works:
1. Register for the event here. Through registration, you provide basic information of your own company/organisation and describe what types of companies/organisations you wish to meet and what your goals are for the matchmaking meetings. For example, are you looking for arctic food products to supplement your product selection? Or do you have digitalisation/automation solutions you wish to let Finnish food chain operators know about? The registration is open until 5 January 2021.
2. On 12 January 2021, participants are sent a link through which they can (1) access information on participating companies/organisations looking for international contacts and (2) select companies/organisations they wish to meet. Deadline for the selections is 22 January 2021.
3. By 29 January 2021, one-to-one meeting invitation emails are sent to each stakeholder pair.
4. After receiving invitation emails, each stakeholder pair agree upon a one-to-one online meeting date and tool (e.g. Skype) and hold the meeting at a time suitable for both participants.
This is an opportunity to broaden your international connections and collaboration you do not want to miss!
- Development of Skilled Food Businesses in Northern Ostrobothnia
- FoodWay - Developing the traceability and safety of food chains in Northern Ostrobothnia