Oamk continues with a hybrid model
Published: 9 September 2020 at 09:46 :: News from Oamk
Oamk continues with the hybrid model for the second period. The hybrid model is also in use in the other Finnish universities of applied sciences. The second period is 26.10.–31.12.2020.
The hybrid model means combining contact teaching and distance education. Studies where distance teaching is not possible will be arranged on campuses by following the safety and hygiene instructions. Schools are in charge of and will inform about the arrangements.
For staff remote working is recommended whenever it is possible.
The campuses of Oamk remain open for independent studying, eating in student restaurants and visiting libraries.
Opening hours of the campuses
- Kontinkangas campus Mon–Thu 7.00–18.00 and Fri 7.00–16.00
- Linnanmaa campus Mon–Fri 8.00–15.45, main entrance C Mon–Fri 7.30–19.00 (updated 10.9.)
- Oulainen campus Mon–Fri 7.00–15.30
When you visit campus
So that we all can work and study safely at Oamk, we all need to remember to follow safety and hygiene instructions. Infections are prevented by following the instructions.
- If you have flu symptoms, you cannot come to the campus even if the coronavirus test would have been negative.
- Observe the safety distances especially when queuing for food in the canteens.
- Take care of your hand hygiene.
- Cough and sneeze right.
Thank you for bearing your responsibility for our higher education community!