Remote teaching in Oamk continues until the third period ends on 13 March
Published: 25 January 2022 at 15:12 :: News from Oamk
Oamk will continue remote teaching until the ongoing third period ends on 13 March. We are following these instructions:
- teaching is arranged remotely
- only teaching that can’t be organized remotely will be realized as contact teaching
- using a mask is required when you are in campuses
- do not come to the campuses if you feel even slightly unwell
- take care of good hand hygiene and maintain a safe distance to other people
- our staff is working remotely if that is possible
By continuing remote teaching, we want to ensure that the third period progresses smoothly according to the plans and to prevent the spread of the easily transmitted Omicron. This also aims to prevent the staff getting ill in order to ensure continuous teaching.
During remote teaching, our campuses are open. If you are at campus, please remember to wear a mask, follow good hand hygiene and maintain safe distance.
We will inform more about teaching arrangements in mid-February.