Research rights

If a research project concerns the University of Applied Sciences, its students or staff, you need to apply for a license. You can apply it in writing using the attached form:

Send the application to:

Oulu University of Applied Sciences
Research and development
Sirpa Ahvenlampi
Kotkantie 1
90250 OULU

More information about research licenses from (korvaa # -> @).

Vice Rector Jyrki Laitinen is accountable for the research licenses concerning the University of Applied Sciences.