Focus On Creativeness! - online 06.09.2021 & 10.09.2021
Julkaistu: 2.9.2021 klo 12:30
Have some ideas, but don't know if they work well, whether implementable?
Join us for the "Focus on creativeness webinar" to figure them out!
Click https://bit.ly/3mWS8BE for registration to book a place, and receive the material after the workshop!
The webinar is divided into two sessions:
- September 6, 2021, 16:00 - 17:30
1. Heikki Timonen, senior lecturer, Master of Arts, Oulu University of Applied Sciences. Also has a position as CEO in QuetzalCoatl Production Oy.
- "Virtual Exhibition Space", A short guide on how to design a virtual exhibition. We will use Theasys environment.
2. Dr Ekaterina Vasilyeva, PhD (Philology), the Head of the Department of Foreign Languages of the Karelia branch of RANEPA, a participant of international conferences and internships; professional interest in the field of foreign language teaching methods, linguistics, and intercultural communication.
3. Dr Maria Goranskaya, PhD (Pedagogics), an Associate Professor of the Department of Foreign Languages of the Karelia branch of RANEPA, a participant of international conferences and internships; professional interest in the field of foreign language teaching methods, linguistics, and intercultural communication.
- "Language learning strategies"
- September 10, 2021, 14:00 - 15:30
1. Dr Olga Sizova, PhD (Pedagogics), an Associate Professor of the Department of State Regional Administration of the Karelia branch of RANEPA, a participant of cross-cultural projects between Finland and Russia, a certified specialist in the field of project management, a moderator of Presidential projects
- "Assertiveness: personal and other people's boundaries"
2. Ulla-Maija Törmälä (MScOT, Psychotherapist). Ulla-Maija has been working for over 20 years as a lecturer in HEIs in different countries. For the last 8 years has been designing and enabling interdisciplinary courses to develop new innovations and businesses. She believes that education should prepare experts, who know how to have a positive impact on society. Before working as a Senior Lecturer and Project Manager at OAMK, Finland, Ulla-Maija used to work as an occupational therapist and psychotherapist in mental health.
- "What means to be creative", this presentation will be an interactive workshop-type presentation, where participants will learn in theory and by experiencing what is creativity in everyday life, what is the process of creativity, why being creative could be hard and how to find one’s own creative confidence.