Digitaaliset ratkaisut 01.02.2023 - 30.09.2024
GRIN - Art-driven innovation for digital and green transition (GRIN)
The project aims to encourage the development of artistic practices combined with science and technology that are vital to Europe's efforts to transform its circular economy. The project leverages on existing STARTS practices to develop crossover actions through STARTS regional centres activities in Linz (AT), Bologna (IT), Aveiro (PT), Porto (PT) and Oulu (FI) and to further foster the development and up-take of digital technologies by regional and national stakeholders, through an artistic, ethical and human-centred approach delivered by 12 STARTS Residencies in those regions.
2) Increase the creation of trans-disciplinary teams consisting of scientists, technology providers, engineers, designers and artists through funding of 12 experimental sub-projects
3) Foster the development of 12 new solutions in line with a human-centred approach to innovation and with sustainability goals.
4) Monitor trends, visions and developments based on the experiments for further policy development and scientific contributions
5) Boost the projects into new ventures through a technology transfer strategy to foster private-public partnerships and business involvement
6) Creation of five new STARTS hubs in Austria, Italy, Portugal and Finland that will will promote synergies of art, technology and regional development
7) Carry out efficient dissemination and socially engaging activities
Digitaaliset ratkaisutHankkeen kesto
01.02.2023 - 30.09.2024