Informaatioteknologia 01.07.2020 - 31.12.2022
FUAVE - Finnish UAV Ecosystem (Suomen UAV-ekosysteemi)
The consortium is led by The Finnish Geospatial Research Institute (FGI), participants are the University of Oulu, VTT, Oulu University of Applied Sciences and South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences.
Our specific objectives are:
1. Starting a new research, development and innovation collaboration between the participating teams from FGI, UniOulu, Oamk, Xamk and VTT and their ecosystems.
2. As an operational action, creating operational bases for UAV test areas in urban and sparsely populated areas in southern and northern Finland.
3. Carrying out operational testing of these test areas.
4. Considering wider extension of the testbed activity to other parts of Finland and correspondingly further extension of the RDI-partnership network.
WP2. Interconnected Urban Air Mobility (UAM) test areas
WP3. Rural UAV test areas
WP4. Disruptive technology simulations and experimentations
* specifications for service portfolio, licenses for flight operations, UAM and urban test area, specification for automatic air traffic control (AATC), series of innovation bootcamps, application trials, validation and dissemination of trial results
* development of simulation platform for drone swarms, identification of multiple application scenarios, environmental analysis demonstration in forestry, 4D remote analysis demonstration, one-stop-service model for different test areas across Finland
01.07.2020 - 31.12.2022