Rakentamis-, yhdyskunta- ja talotekniikka, energia- ja ympäristötekniikka 01.12.2018 - 30.11.2021
FAMARB (Facility Management of Residential Buildings in Barents Region)
The ideas of the proposed project have been developed by a consortium of relevant institutions, including input from companies in the Nordics and Russia. The project development was driven by an idea of strengthening the interaction between the northern Nordic and northern Russian industry, academic and R&D communities within building technology, with special emphasis on the following issues:
- Models for energy efficient facility management
Assessment of technical condition
Evaluation of the need for renovation
Efficient operation and maintenance
Tools for efficient facility management
- Energy monitoring and management
- Indoor environmental improvement
- Reduced environmental footprint
To bring effective operation and management of buildings of the Barents region into action by adapting concepts of energy efficiency and energy saving through upgrading or renovation.
To improving long term energy performance of buildings, hence decrease emissions to the environment, and improving indoor living conditions by ensuring buildings are efficiently managed, operated and maintained during longer time span (facility management).
FaMaRB project is directed to the Program horizontal and cross-cutting issues, particularly:
1) “Support to education, research, technological development and innovation”
2) “Local cross-border people-to-people cooperation”.
1. Document the conditions for renovation in different countries in the Barents region, with a focus on external and internal conditions.
2. Develop tools and methods sustainable operation and maintenance, including organization models, contract forms, and tools for facility management, BIM, energy performance contracting and economic analyses.
3. Provide recommendations based on practical case assessment, including management, operation, maintenance and development of construction works, electronic system for document handling/storage, registration, and classification of documents for specific case object(s).
4. Implement results into learning tools, courses and ensure dissemination and visibility of results.
Rakentamis-, yhdyskunta- ja talotekniikka, energia- ja ympäristötekniikkaHankkeen kesto
01.12.2018 - 30.11.2021Hankkeen kotisivu