Informaatioteknologia 02.03.2019 - 31.12.2022
* The training courses created in the project will give the skills drone operators need to react correctly to different situations they may face when operating a drone. Skilled drone operators will decrease the risk of accidents that may in worst case have juridical consequences.
* The content of the training will be defined in the project. That will cover e.g. laws, regulations, arctic weather conditions and application specific requirements. Additionally, professional drone operator requires also technical knowledge. The project will study the latest drone technology to create the content of the training.
* The project will ensure that the Northern Ostrobothnia drone-ecosystem actors know how EU laws and regulations impact on different domains, they know the safety aspects and are aware of code of conduct issues related to drones and have practical drone operator skills.
* The outcome of the project is 2-5 credits web training course. The content of the course is much more extensive to few hours training that the authority is expected to provide. After the project, the partner organization can continue to provide the web course for wider audience as well.
* In the educational partner organizations, the project will increase the number of personnel that after the project can give drone related training, further develop and enhance drone related training.
02.03.2019 - 31.12.2022