|YY00DA07||Social Media Opportunities for Work and Leisure (5 cr)|
|Prerequisites||No prerequisites needed|
|Objectives||Student is familiar with the basics of social media and can utilize different social media tools in work environment. The student understands the netiquette and the forming of digital identity. The student knows core concepts of information security in social media and can utilize social media in work environment.|
|Content||1. Socia media basics and concepts
2. What social media tools, communities and services exist?
3. What are the rules of conduct in social media and how work communities agree on them?
4. What is digital identity and how it is formed?
5. GDPR and CC-licences
6. How can we use social media in work and in leasure time?
|Recommended optional programme components||If necessary, the student advisor will recommend optional programme components for each student based on their individual study plan.|
|Accomplishment methods||Not applicable|
|Execution methods||Not applicable|
|Assessment Frameworks||Not applicable|
|Further Information||Not applicable|
|Responsible persons||Not applicable|
Show old implementations
- 01.08.2021 - 31.07.2022 (YY00DA07-3003 | YHT22K, AVO21SOamkHighwayTIK, YHT21S, AVO22KOamkHighwayTIK)
- 01.08.2021 - 31.07.2022 (YY00DA07-3004 | YHT22K, YHT21S)