|ID00BQ11||Product Design and Implementation (15 cr)|
|Objectives||In this project-based course the student is able to use modern technologies, tools and methods for product design and development. The student will acquire a wide range of skills including idea generation, creative problem solving, drawing and model making, creative design process, rapid prototyping and product architecture and product lifecycle management.
The student will learn to research and understand the user behavior in order to provide them with the products and services that best suit their needs.
The student is able to lead a team or work as a team member in a multicultural development team.
|Content||- Competence with a set of new tools and methods for product design and development.
- Confidence in one’s own abilities to create a new product.
- Awareness of the role of multiple functions in creating a new product (e.g. strategy, product management, environmental safety, project management).
- Ability to coordinate multiple, interdisciplinary tasks to achieve the common objective.
- Working in a multicultural development team.
|Recommended optional programme components||If necessary, the student advisor will recommend optional programme components for each student based on their individual study plan.|
|Accomplishment methods||Not applicable|
|Execution methods||Not applicable|
|Evaluation Criteria||Not applicable|
|Assessment Frameworks||Assessment framework
|Further Information||Not applicable|
|Responsible persons||Not applicable|
Show old implementations
- 15.03.2021 - 09.05.2021 (ID00BQ11-3009 | TVT19KMO)
- 01.11.2021 - 23.12.2021 (ID00BQ11-3013 | DIN19SP, EXT21SDIN19SP, VAI21S, EXT21SDDHNU, EXT21SDDTUD, EXT21STVT19SPO)
- 01.11.2021 - 31.12.2021 (ID00BQ11-3015 | TVT19SPO)